Home. Facilities. Events. Activities. Volunteers. About us. Contact. Licensed Bar

The Community Centre is licensed to provide drinks for users of the facilities - whether for general users of the Café or for particular types of event, such as theatre productions, weddings and parties.

Most areas of the Centre are licensed for drinks to be provided, by arrangement with the licensee.

If you are interested in including a bar with your event at the Centre, please contact us for further information. We can give you full details of the various bar services and options available.